Sunday, January 23, 2011

Contest

Hmm. It's been a long time since I mentioned the contest. And it kind of didn't take off at all. But I have been advertising (in between studying, making cards for soldiers in Afghanistan, and trying to catch fish [Carson still hasn't let me near the fishing rod since I was pulled out of the boat by the last one]) and I have (hopefully) managed to round up a good amount of people who will comment.

But I still want a contest. And you still want a prize. So, what do you want? There is a poll up, and it will be up until the end of my exams, whereupon I will go over the results and air the winning contest. But first, the prize!

The winner of the chosen contest will get a cameo appearance on this blog. You will choose the name, personality, description, etc. of your character. Including rank (which is, do you want to be a doctor, or a scientist, or military personnel, or one of Teyla's people...etc)
Yours truly will work your creation into an episode. However tempting it may be to make your character one of the numerous and ill-fated "redshirts", I will not kill your character off (unless you want me to).

So, vote on the poll, continue coming on, and hang on. I have to abandon my laptop and go catch a space trout. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and welcome to my story blog! Have fun, but please keep a few things in mind while you are writing a comment.

-use constructive criticism, don't be mean
-no swearing/cussing/bad language
-be honest!

Thank you :)

About Me

My photo
I am an energetic, fun loving girl who enjoys reading, running, and hanging out with my Blogger and real life buddies. I am a fledgling writer (mainly because I suffer from a critical condition of writer's block), who's favorite genres to write are fantasy, sci-fi, and sometimes historical fiction. I also am a BIG daydreamer, and can often be found by a window, fantasizing about a story that I have seen or read. I am also a huge quotist, meaning that I randomly shout out lines from shows and movies that most people haven't seen. Names I have copyrighted are: Akire, Kayana, Azza, Stella, Zyll(ah), Ayla, Kirwan, Jetstorm, Burnfang, and Flickerclaw.