Friday, January 7, 2011

Featured Blogger on Distant Hoofbeats

I have been featured by Hannah Marie's (formerly Elrania) blog, Distant Hoofbeats. I won her 300 posts movie quote contest, and my prize was this post, which you can look at by clicking here. I also strongly suggest that you check out her blog and follow it.

On another note...I am currently halfway through the next chapter of Akire's Destiny, and it will be published ASAP. I also am going to warn you that these coming Part Two chapters will typically be longer, and therefore take longer to write, so there will be more of a gap between when each chapter gets published. Please be patient, and enjoy the ride!

Vote on the poll as well!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and welcome to my story blog! Have fun, but please keep a few things in mind while you are writing a comment.

-use constructive criticism, don't be mean
-no swearing/cussing/bad language
-be honest!

Thank you :)

About Me

My photo
I am an energetic, fun loving girl who enjoys reading, running, and hanging out with my Blogger and real life buddies. I am a fledgling writer (mainly because I suffer from a critical condition of writer's block), who's favorite genres to write are fantasy, sci-fi, and sometimes historical fiction. I also am a BIG daydreamer, and can often be found by a window, fantasizing about a story that I have seen or read. I am also a huge quotist, meaning that I randomly shout out lines from shows and movies that most people haven't seen. Names I have copyrighted are: Akire, Kayana, Azza, Stella, Zyll(ah), Ayla, Kirwan, Jetstorm, Burnfang, and Flickerclaw.