Thursday, January 20, 2011

Postponed

On the scale of bad stuff, exams=wraith

Wait, scratch that:

exams=wraith + mckay being an arrogant jerk + those pesky rebels (!) + mcgarret listening to classical music + getting shot + Mal + clowns + the Division + wasps + losing my memory + those bugs + having to wake up at 3 AM + Voldemort + those gangs that keep stalking me so they can get info about my father + Paladins + Lady Gaga

Sorry, I just incorporated about fifty shows/movies, real/fictional people, or storiesthatIstartedbutnevereverfinished into that list above. Anyhow, the whole point of this is the fact that I have mid-term exams coming up and I need to study. I hate to leave you guys hanging in the middle of such an awesome first adventure, but I solemnly swear, with blood, and spit, and crossed pinkies, that I'LL BE BACK!

~~~

Akire Zyll Flickerclaw has officially gone fishing (with Carson [inside joke haha]) and will return in due time (AKA, as soon as she catches a fish and kills her cold).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and welcome to my story blog! Have fun, but please keep a few things in mind while you are writing a comment.

-use constructive criticism, don't be mean
-no swearing/cussing/bad language
-be honest!

Thank you :)

About Me

My photo
I am an energetic, fun loving girl who enjoys reading, running, and hanging out with my Blogger and real life buddies. I am a fledgling writer (mainly because I suffer from a critical condition of writer's block), who's favorite genres to write are fantasy, sci-fi, and sometimes historical fiction. I also am a BIG daydreamer, and can often be found by a window, fantasizing about a story that I have seen or read. I am also a huge quotist, meaning that I randomly shout out lines from shows and movies that most people haven't seen. Names I have copyrighted are: Akire, Kayana, Azza, Stella, Zyll(ah), Ayla, Kirwan, Jetstorm, Burnfang, and Flickerclaw.