Thursday, February 3, 2011

Stylish and Versatile Blogger Tag

I received this from Hannah Marie of Distant Hoofbeats. I was featured on her blog a while ago, and this newest tag requires me to tag fifteen others and list seven random things about myself. Well, here goes.

The Tagged:

‣ Eimmac/Ranger/Trouble of FlintClan
‣ Primrose of Fiercepack
‣ DeutschGirl_95 of The Art of Escape
‣ Spyre of TwilightClan
‣ WCL92 of Haven Grove
‣ Amber of CinderClan
‣ Cheryl Wang of Inklings
‣ Warriors101 of TwilightClan
‣ Dawnstar of Fiercepack
‣ Celestah/Solar of NightPack
‣ Emily (formerly Ruby Flute) of Newly Turned Mutant
‣ Olivia (or Olive Tree) of Horsefeathers
‣ Shadowflower of the Life of A Canadian Girl
‣ Stargaze of Icestar's Warrior Cat Blog
‣ Alado/Mint(y)paw of Fiercepack

(I'm not sure that all these people come on here, or even know that this blog exists, but as soon as I start advertising, hopefully they will!)

The Facts:

1) I love running. Unfortunately, my school does not have a track, but I go to a track camp in the summer. Hopefully, I'll go to a school that has a track soon.

2) I am terrified of clowns. They are the one thing in this world that truly scares me.

3) I have soooooooo many storiesthatIhavestartedbutnevereverfinished. It is a great disappointment to myself, maybe someday I'll take the time to go and finish them.

4) Three books that freak me out (AKA, made me think for a while) are: Unwind (Neal Shusterman), 1984 (George Orwell), The Chocolate War (Robert Cormier)

5) When I'm bored, I raid my or my parents' closets and dress up like various characters from my stories.

6) I love chocolate. Except not dark chocolate.

7) My first blogger name was Skyheart.

2 comments:

  1. Heya!! :) I've FINALLY got time to look at some blogs! Yaynessness! LOVE your blog. it's awesome! Mine on the other hand is 'under contstruction'. Meaning it is not being 'used' right now and I am wondering what to change on it and what fun stuff I can add.... =) Love the Warrior Cats! Been to the site? warriorcats.com? I kow how to get a super high score on the hunting game! Wanna know?
    (I know. I talk to much. And use to many ...'s.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, 's are good! I use a lot of them too, especialy in dialouge. I use a lot of "y'know"s and "that''s" and "d's"s in my writing :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and welcome to my story blog! Have fun, but please keep a few things in mind while you are writing a comment.

-use constructive criticism, don't be mean
-no swearing/cussing/bad language
-be honest!

Thank you :)

About Me

My photo
I am an energetic, fun loving girl who enjoys reading, running, and hanging out with my Blogger and real life buddies. I am a fledgling writer (mainly because I suffer from a critical condition of writer's block), who's favorite genres to write are fantasy, sci-fi, and sometimes historical fiction. I also am a BIG daydreamer, and can often be found by a window, fantasizing about a story that I have seen or read. I am also a huge quotist, meaning that I randomly shout out lines from shows and movies that most people haven't seen. Names I have copyrighted are: Akire, Kayana, Azza, Stella, Zyll(ah), Ayla, Kirwan, Jetstorm, Burnfang, and Flickerclaw.